Owner Operator CDL-A flatbed truck drivers: Enjoy HIGH EARNING POWER on great regional runs with Fraley & Schilling!
Every professional CDL-A truck driver matters to us – that’s why we offer owner operators consistent flatbed freight and plenty of support.
Where do you like to run? Fraley & Schilling is seeking CDL-A owner operators for flatbed regional truck driver runs in the north or south.
Regional CDL-A Flatbed Truck Driver Fleets:
- North: 19,000 lbs of fuel and equipment
- South: 19,500 lbs fuel and equipment
(Tractor weight based on 8,000 lbs. trailer)
- Flatbed only (occasional exceptions)
- Average Gross Revenue: $125k to $185k annually
- 70% of all revenue utilizing F&S trailer (excludes 100% FSC )
- Paid Orientation
- Consistent and steady freight
- Weekly Settlements
Programs, insurance & other advantages:
- All fuel discounts passed on
- Physical and Bobtail Insurance
- Occupational Accident Insurance
- License Plate Savings Program
- Maintenance Expense Program
- EZ Pass and Prepass Program
- Omnitracs unit including navigation
- Load info via Smartphone App
- Fuel Tax paid
- Scale Reimbursement
More ways to earn!
Know another truck driver (or twenty) that might like to join us? Get them in touch with one of our recruiters! Once they’re hired and working, you’ll quickly start getting paid for helping to bring them on board. YOU earn for EVERY mile your referral runs for his/her first 3 years plus we'll pay you a $500 bonus!
Get your CDL-A truck driver business on the success track! Fill out our short form or call now.